The following is a quick outline of COVID-19, mRNA injections side-effects and some treatment protocols being successfully used. If you are ill, please seek the advice of an independent medical practitioner.
So you have had the mRNA shot? Took one for the team, but now regretting it as more info comes out to the dangers? Don't worry, there are various things that you can do that are likely to reduce, perhaps drastically, your chance of having a negative outcome.
First off, these mRNA “vaccines” (they are not vaccines) seem to vary from batch to batch in terms of the dangers they present. There are "hot" batches that have destroyed a lot of lives. Whether this is deliberate or an indication of inconsistent manufacturing is not known because there are just too many unknowns with these mRNA shots. Not only do they represent a whole new technology that has been rushed through without any long-term or substantive studies, governments have given the manufacturers legal indemnity from being sued for damages and deaths, so there is less incentive to ensure safety. And for now, the manufacturers are staying mum on what is actually in them, and putting a blank sheet in as the medical insert that goes with every injection dose. (So 70% of the world population has been injected with a secret proprietary formula!)
Rudimentary studies have been done showing a host of different ingredients — graphene, things that look like nano-technology, tiny fragments of metal, fibres and even parasites — but it is not clear again whether these are universal and deliberate ingredients, or whether they are due to poor manufacturing. So what exactly is causing the various side-effects is, as yet, unknown. And of course, these mRNA injections are supposed to contain messenger RNA strands that trigger our own cells into producing the COVID "spike protein", giving our bodies the opportunity to build up a resistance (antibodies) to those proteins, so that the immune system can deal with spike-protein presenting viruses that are supposed to be involved with COVID infection. The problem, of course, is that nobody seems to know whether this spike protein production by our own cells attenuates over time and what the half-life is if it does. So this continual spike protein production is likely to lead to systemic inflammation and autoimmune conditions, and is likely to damage the immune system longer term.
As a general rule, the more mRNA shots and boosters you have taken, the greater the risk of unwanted side-effects. So the first step is just to make the decision not to have any more of these dangerous shots. This may cause arguments in your household or with your doctor, but nobody can really say with any assurance whether the benefits outweigh the risks for any particular individual. But what is certain is that the risks very likely outweigh the benefits for anyone under 50. So giving mRNA shots to babies, children and younger adults is foolishly risky. There is no reason to, and the shots do not convey the protection the manufacturers were at first claiming. Even with older adults, there is no evidence that the shots convey long-term benefit.
What we know is that it is a “spike protein” that causes many of the health problems being experienced both from COVID-19 itself and the mRNA injections. It seems to elevate blood coagulation and systemic inflammation. These “spike proteins” are glycoproteins “keys” that bind to ACE2 receptors (locks) on our cells, allowing them, and any payload attached to them, access into our cells. These receptors normally regulate blood pressure, inflammation and wound healing, but the spike protein has been specifically engineered to use these receptors to gain entry into our cells.
This ability of the spike protein to enter our cells using the ACE2 doorways is what makes the this infection so deadly — not only is it damaging in itself to our biological systems, it is also a universal “skeleton key” (in more ways than one) that opens the cellular door to our cellular systems with ACE2 locks, allowing itself and any toxins attached to it entry into our cells.
Tissues with the high expression of ACE2 receptors on the surface of their cells include the lungs, heart, blood vessels, liver, kidneys, gastrointestinal tract and the epithelium in the nose, mouth and lungs. It is therefore these areas that are most affected by the spike protein. What is more, different people have different concentrations of ACE2, with some evidence suggesting that it is higher in those with existing heart, hypertension and diabetic conditions. Also, those who are older than about 50 years are likely to have a significantly worse outcome.
COVID-19 spike proteins enter our systems either directly through environmental contamination (a virus or prion vector being assumed), or via one of the mRNA “vaccines” which reprogram our own cells into becoming spike protein factories (a recipe for autoimmune issues and turning the vaccinated themselves into pathogenic vectors through a process called “shedding”). The theory here is that spike protein production in our bodies put it right under the noses of our immune systems, so we build up immunity. In reality, however, spoke protein production in our cells damages those cells and our immune system, so we are actually more prone to get COVID-19 and other respiratory variants in the future, along with the added side-effects of the “vaccine”.
SARS-CoV-2 is an artificial virus not found in nature and which is assumed to be the original source of the spike protein, which it displays on its surface, allowing it to invade and infect our cells. This virus, which is the product of extensive gain-of-function research to make it more deadly to humans (yes, you read that correctly), was developed as a military bioweapon. That does not mean that our intelligent immune systems cannot develop natural immunity to it — most people did back in 2020 — but being a novel agent does present more of a challenge and some unusual symptoms.
Making viruses and other pathogens more deadly through gain-of-function research is a balancing act when it comes to their destructive effect on populations. If a toxic agent or pathogen kills individuals too quickly, it won’t be efficiently spread, and if it kills too predictably, a causal link will not be deniable, so all these attributes have to be “tuned” to create the ideal vector for the intended outcome. (And this highly dangerous gain-of-function research continues unabated today, funded by your tax money!)
The project which created the SARS-CoV-2 bioweapon was funded by the NIH and was developed in league with CCP scientists in the now infamous Wuhan Institute of Virology. It is being charitable to assume this virus escaped accidentally from that lab, given the psychopathic nature of those funding gain-of-function research. Triggering a pandemic that kills old people and those with co-morbidities is a means to remove those costing society too much. And pandemics are also the 21st century means to rescind freedoms and destroy democracies. So globalists, worldwide, have every interest in releasing these sorts of bioweapon.
This sort of “emergency pandemic” also justifies a hugely-profitable vaccine response that allows largely untested and secret-ingredient injections to be given en masse to the human population, injections which further flood the body with the spike protein, as well as other toxic agents. And while the presence of spike protein in small, short bursts do trigger natural immunity, having these proteins continually produced longer-term in the body causes a rapidly diminishing immune response and dangerous side-effects. (These mRNA injections give, on average, a worse outcome long-term than if they were never given.)
The outcome of this is that whether you have or have had COVID-19, or whether you have had a mRNA injection, your body has been flooded with molecular bioweapon skeleton keys — the spike proteins — that have opened your cellular doors to toxins, microbes and other organisms. And the more toxin agents you already have in your system — whether from environmental pollutants, mRNA injections or SARS-CoV-2 infection — the more your health is likely to be damaged. This is also why both COVID-19 and the mRNA “vaccination” share so many symptoms and side-effects. They both deliver the spike protein bioweapon into your system.
On top of this, the mRNA injections contain other very questionable components: graphene (carbon sheets), nanotechnology, pieces of metal, fibres, parasites and other strange components, which the manufacturers and medical authorities refused to even comment on. Batches also seem to vary, so that some contain higher toxic payloads than others, so getting these shots is very much a case of Russian Roulette — but play that a few times and the odds are not in your favour.
Excess spike protein in the body, whether via COVID-19 infection or mRNA “vaccination” can be associated with the following conditions, along with the other injection ingredients:
- Systemic inflammation — especially in the heart & lungs, leading to heart issues (myocarditis/pericarditis) and respiratory problems. When brain tissue is inflamed, this can lead to severe headaches/migraines.
- Immune system dysregulation leading to impairment of T cells and possibly cytokine storm (linked to inflammation in 1 above). The immune system is also weakened by the “vaccine”, raising the likelihood of and severity of future infection.
- Pulmonary and cardiac embolisms, and strokes from raised blood coagulation (linked to 1 above). Blood clots associated with spike-protein overload can be extensive, and are indicated by raised D-dimer.
- Nervous system issues — this autoimmune damage to the nerves (Guillain-Barre syndrome) is an mRNA injection issue.
- Anaphylaxis — this is an mRNA injection issue where the body goes into an allergic reaction to the vaccine components.
- Exhaustion and shortness of breath — mitochondrial dysfunction is believed to be a big factor in COVID-19, and especially what is termed long-COVID.
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders — you can ache all over and find it painful to move about.
- Parasitic infection — this seems to be more of a concern for those having taken the mRNA injections, unless dormant parasites were already in the system.
- Skin issues — as the biggest detox organ, skin issues are a good indications of excess toxins and poisons in our system.
- Gastrointestinal problems — this includes diarrhoea and general digestive problems, and is liked to the inflammation.
- Problems with epithelial cells in the mouth, nose and throat, leading to dry mouth, mouth ulceration and loss of smell. Taste can also change drastically.
- Loss of appetite — this can also be accompanied with nausea. This is the body’s way of triggering autophagy (clearing out damaged cells).
- Psychological issues caused by the spike protein’s ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, leading to depression, brain fog and visual disturbances. Also dizziness.
There are other symptoms not covered here but these are the primary ones associated with spike protein issues, both from inhalation from the environment and direct injection into our systems. The severity of these symptoms will vary from person to person as our biological systems are all slightly different and because there are multiple strains of SARS-CoV-2 and the variability of the “vaccine” batches. Also, our age can determine symptom types and severity.
If you have had the mRNA injection and are not suffering at the moment from reactions or from COVID-19 itself, a basic natural detox may be a good start. The body has a remarkable capacity to detox under the right conditions and with the right supplements. Detoxes can last just a week or more if you have the fortitude, and they tend to consist of:
- Drinking plenty of purified, filtered, or spring water through the day, helping to flush out toxins. (Obviously avoid alcohol and sugary drinks.)
- Eating a very clean diet (plant-based wholefood diets are ideal), and constricting all daily meals within a 6 or 8 hour eating slot. This allows the body time off from digesting so it can go into “spring-cleaning mode”.
- Take antioxidant supplements to mop up free radials produced during cleanses. There are multi-antioxidant complexes around or you can take individually Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Curcumin Extract, Quercetin, Selenium, Resveratrol, Beta-carotene, Lycopene and N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC).
- Boost your liver detox with Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Olive Leaf, Agrimony Extract, Selenium (above too), Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Turmeric. Coffee enemas can also increase Glutathione levels.
- Do regular light to moderate exercise (nothing too heavy duty). This helps circulation and lymph movement. Ideally, do this in the morning or evening sunlight.
- Take nattokinase/nkcp enzymes (Japanese natto extract) to help clear potential blockages in the vascular system and reduce the risk of blood clots. This is part of detox and prevention.
- Chlorella and other algae are natural chelators and can help to remove toxins from the gut. For something stronger, you can use an EDTA agent, but these also remove healthy minerals from your body so you can feel quite drained after EDTA chelation. (Best to take minerals or electrolytes after an EDTA detox.)
- Get plenty of sleep and relaxation. It is important to rest in the evenings and turn off computers and mobiles an hour before bed so that sleep is easy.
- Doing the above 8 steps will help your body to detox, but to speed this up further, you can add periods of fasting (one or two days a week). Fasting is difficult for some people, but it is one of the best ways to clean your system, which is why we often naturally lose our appetites when we are unwell — the body instinctively knows that fasting promotes autophagy and detox.
There are more specific protocols that can deal with the spike-protein damage, whatever its source, and these focus on immune system support, anti-coagulation, anti-inflammation, mitochondrial support, and general detoxification. They can involve nutritional supplements as well as tried-and-tested drugs such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, which are believed in this case to help reduce inflammation.
Protocols to deal with the spike-protein damage, whatever its source, focus around immune system support, anti-coagulation, anti-inflammation, mitochondrial support, and general detoxification. They can involve nutritional supplements as well as tried-and-tested drugs such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, which are believed in this case to help reduce inflammation.
Here are some online sites (in no particular order) worth visiting for more information. We will add more entries as we come across them:
- The Zelenko Protocol: Visit Dr Vladimir Zelenko’s website to see his treatment protocol for COVID-19.
- FLCCC Alliance Protocols: The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) is headed by two leading pulmonary and critical care specialists, Dr Paul Marik and Dr Pierre Kory.
- The Truth for Health patient guide offers an array of professional health advice and treatments.
- World Council For Health have some great info and articles including a Spike Protein Detox Guide by Dr Tess Lawrie.
- C19Protocols.com - This is a one-stop shop for all your COVID-19 and mRNA “vaccine” recovery protocols, and it also lists doctors and research.
- Dr. Peter McCullough Paper: Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection: paper by Dr Peter McCullough and many other practitioners.
- IppocrateOrg — How to treat Covid-19 — a comprehensive report on the best way to treat COVID-19.
Once you have some idea of treatment protocols, you can look for a practitioner who is happy to responsibly treat you or your family. A few have the confidence to treat themselves, following treatment protocols, although it is advised to be monitored by a health practitioner.